Residents of these building enjoy living in one of the city’s most defining landmarks. Its unique architecture add a splash of colour to the neighbourhood and it stands 39 storeys with 402 units. The condos feature stainless-steel appliances, large terraces, and contemporary finishes. Amenities include an exercise room, sauna, and lounge. It is located at 318 Richmond Street W., and construction was completed in 2016.
- Located on one of the most significant sites in downtown, the entertainment District. Picasso Condo occupies the north side of Richmond Street at the head of Widmer Street
- Soaring at 39 storeys and 402 units
- Surrounded by some of Toronto’s most dynamic neighbourhoods, including the Entertainment District, Queen Street West, Fashion District and Financial District.
- The Rogers Centre, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Art Gallery of Ontario, Nathan Phillips Square and the University subway line are all a pleasant walk away
- Just steps to Restaurants, shops, art galleries, concert venues, theatres and night clubs
- Uniformed 24/7 concierge/security
- Pulse, the dynamic fitness room with cardio, yoga and aerobic area, offering TV viewing while you work out complete with commercial grade fitness equipment. Change rooms complete with lockers and showers
- Eco-friendly green roof system reducing heat island effect
- Double glazed, low E(emission), insulated glass window units to retain internal warmth and lower energy usage
- 4 high speed elevators to serve the tower
- Outdoor terrace lounge with BBQ facilities